Chucky Cheese
It had been awhile since we had a fun family night out, so Brendon and I decided to take the kids to Chucky Cheese. They had a blast and Mommy and Daddy Q had a blast watching the kids have so much fun! We even had an appearance by Mr. Cheese himself, and Brooklyn's eyes were as big as saucers (Carson just wanted his food)... Here are some pictures of our night...
Carson DEVOURED two slices of pizza! He ate more than his big sister!
Such a dainty eater
I think they were having too much fun pretending to run over Mommy Q
Brooklyn wanted to steer, so Dooder's hanging on for dear life!
Lefferpecans
No... I'm not talking about a new hybrid of nut ... Brooklyn came home from school last week and was talking about a little animal they learned about in preschool that "likes to wear green" and "likes shiny things" ... Searching my brain, I asked her "do you mean Leprechauns?" and she replied "yeah, Lefferpecans"... Since then they have been called Leffercans, Lefferfecans and Lefferbecans .... Is it wrong that I haven't corrected her because I think it's soooo dang cute the way she says it??? I saved a couple shoe-boxes so we could make a Lefferpecan trap and told her we would try to catch one on St. Patricks Day... Well, she couldn't wait that long, she had traps set this morning and I decided Lefferpecans could visit her a day early. While she was in watching TV with Carson they visited!
This was her trap (she came up with it all on her own, a dime in a shoe-box)
I just told her that I think Lefferpecans were in the trap!
They made her bed!
Be veeerrry careful!
Dang! she didn't catch a Lefferpecan, but they left her some rainbow colored candy and stole her dime! Those tricky Lefferpecans!










This is so cute. I love it. It sounds like a fun tradition for every St. Patrick's Day. I would like to catch a Lefferpecan and make him show me where the pot of gold is. Mom Q
ReplyDelete