Hey family and friends!
There are too many times when the kids say something cute, or funny, or I just want to shout to the world how amazing my husband is, so I decided to try my hand at blogging. I'm hoping that I'll post pretty regularly.
Yesterday I happened upon a link to a blog called Nie Nie Dialogues and was amazed at the courage and faith of this woman. Her name is Stephanie Nielson and she is LDS. She and her husband, Christian, were in a private plane crash in August of 2008 near Page, AZ. Stephanie had burns covering 80% of her body and was in the ICU for several months, and she is still going through recovery. I don't remember ever hearing about this happening, but I spent about an hour last night just reading posts from her blog. This morning I was thinking about it, and I thought "if she can do it, so can I". So I guess you can say I was inspired.
Fun in the Spring Sun!
Brooklyn has been freaking out that it's Spring, so I thought I'd better take the munchkins outside on such a beautiful day! I should have been inside doing laundry, but I just couldn't resist the sunshine! Here are some pictures of the kids having a blast.
Gorgeous girl!!!
Dooder's smile has been a bit of a rarity lately beause he's getting his two year molars, ouch!
So carefree!
So happy!
The only thing that's missing is Daddy!!! Hurry home from work my love!
Thanks for reading my first post! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!





Welcome to blogging!
ReplyDelete